Comment policy effective from: 01/11/2018
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site: https://vegcoastcook.com but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
The owner of Veg Coast Cook reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This Comment policy is subject to change at any time.
If you have any questions about this Comment policy, please submit your enquiry via our Contact page.